cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Highlighted

32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Now that the 16g GS3's are starting to ship I wanted to start a separate thread for those of us who are still waiting on the 32g GS3's. Hopefully it won't be too long 'till we start getting our e-mail confirmations, Rick.

139 REPLIES 139
Highlighted
Journeyman

I got an email from Sprint that Pre orders for the 32 will be fulfilled when Samsung delivers them. The are expecting to deliver to us by next week.

I have an Evo 4g and also hate the 440mb internal memory on my phone a couple apps and updates and its all gone. I promised my 11 year old daughter that I was going to give her my Evo when I get my GS3 and she has been asking me everyday when Im going to give her my curret phone. She feels exactly how I feel about getting a new phone and its not happening. I told her my GS3 has been delayed till next week maybe. And she is demanding my EVO tomorrow the 21st. Because I said the Thursday the latest. LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Its hard to believe anything right now. If you called/chatted Sprint 12 times, you'd get 12 different answers. I wont really believe anything until the phone is at my door waiting for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Chat Information Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK56401210915X

Nick : Samsung has already launched the S III 32 Gb.

ME: so Samsung has delivered its product to the USA?

Nick : Yes, it has already delivered in USA.

This was from this morning followed up with a call from Samsung.  The 32 Gb orders have beenn fullfiled to the telecomms.  There was no delay on Samsungs part. The woman from the "excutive office" simply told me this morning Sprint had no idea when they would get the 32Gb to ship.  Sprint says they do not have the 32Gb.  Funny Verizon has them but they stated they would not release until 7/10/12.  Their clients are angry.

Highlighted
Journeyman

As I understand it, the 32GB was web only on launch. That's not to say they won't be in stores eventually, but the stores should only get the 16GB for now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Next week sounds like it could be questionable.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am soo mad at sprint right now. They don't ever keep their promise. They treat their customer like [...]. We paid a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for preorder. They don't honor their word. Dan Hasse you need to do something about this type of issue.

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed profanity

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just called sprint and the CSR told me that they were overwhelmed and that we should have information on the shipping of the devices by friday.  She said that we should actually have a tracking number by friday or saturday, with deliveries following.  She told me possibly monday or tuesday.  I asked about compensation and she said sprint isn't offering anything for inconvenience.  Sucks.  Maybe monday huh?

Highlighted
Journeyman

finally some hope. I was about to email dan hasse

Highlighted
Master

Sprint is filling preorders first the 16gb devices are shipping  we hope to ship the 32gb devices starting next week.  Pre orders for the 32 gb devices will be filled first.  We are working with Samsung to get the phones out as soon as we can 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I'm not going to hold my breath.  Maybe we will see something Friday.  I asked her questions that were related to the thread like, did the shipment arrive and everything, and she said that they had the phones, but that the orders were so high that they were sorting out the release.  I imagine that maybe they just don't enough 32gb phones to cover the pre-orders and they may be waiting on additional shipping so that half of the people don't blow their lines up bitching about the other half that got their phones.  JMHO.

Highlighted
Journeyman

r u kidding me? start to ship next week? Your manager just said we should be notify of tracking number by friday...now you saying next week..........Get your priority together, honor your promise, be upfront and human being......we pay too much to be delay like this......Getting the device early is the whole point of pre-ordering.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think that is what he is saying in a sense without giving exact dates.  It would make sense if we do get a tracking number by end of week.  If not, I guess we can complain, but there is some consistancy with what is being said over the board.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat