cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Highlighted

32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Now that the 16g GS3's are starting to ship I wanted to start a separate thread for those of us who are still waiting on the 32g GS3's. Hopefully it won't be too long 'till we start getting our e-mail confirmations, Rick.

139 REPLIES 139
Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sure proactive is a word I would use do describe Sprint's behavior. Proactive in taking money? Yes. But with information? The phone is OUT. Hardly the time to inform your pre order customers they do not have it. We already know that, it is best illustrated by the lack of phone in my hand.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That makes no sense, since people who ordered a pebble blue 16GB are getting those.

I wouldn't trust any site that calls it "peddle blue".

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was told on Tuesday from the sprint rep on the phone that since I ordered my 32gb on June 6th it would be shipped on Friday (tomorrow) and hopefully have the phone by Tuesday.  I hope this is true.  I was on hold for awhile before she could answer as to when I would be recieving my phone.  I'm dying with anticipation!

Highlighted
Journeyman

That would be music to my ears.  I ordered on June 5th in the wee hours of the morning est and hope you're right!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was told this by a chat rep yesterday that it would ship Friday. But when I called them last night, they stated it wouldn't ship until atleast the 25th, and maybe not even then.

Highlighted
Journeyman

im mad at the fact that sprint took my money without having any phones in stock, they told me i would have my device by lauch date since last friday, they told me that the back order message was because they were in the middle of filling my order, and then had the nerve to wait until the day before launch to say they didnt have any damn 32gb phones at all! im sure they knew well before yesturday that this was gonna happen....im a very disappointed customer right now -__-

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered My 32g S3, 12:15am 6-5-12.

Chatted with Sprint last Sunday, and last Tuesday, was told that the 32g were in stock and my order was being processed and expected on or before 6-21-12. Have yet to see any sort of email from Sprint other than my monthly bill, explaining they delay. (Other than the announcement of the delay on Facebook.) 

I would not be upset with the delay if I hadn't been told Twice that the 32g phones were in stock. I understand suppliers miss crucial ship dates because of short production and missed sales projections.  I cannot understand why Sprint is not more forthcoming with information. 

I would chat or call someone again and ask them about this, but after being mis-informed to begin with, what is the use?

If anyone wants to talk to me from Sprint, please feel free, you have my numbers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So my fellow 32 giggers, who do you think the restitution should come from. Sprint or Samsung?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I didn't purchase the phone from Samsung.  I purchased the phone from Sprint and they are the ones drawing interest daily on the money we all have been charged.   Wonder how much that is?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would have felt that they were "proactive" if they would have sent this email Monday (or even yesterday 6/20/12).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint.. Samsung didn't collect from me on the basis of having the product to me on or before the 21st.  If they would have communicated this it would be a little better.  They send out an email on the day of delivery which is vague.  Saying again they might ship out next week.  So if I am ever behind on my bill  I will send them an email stating that I might pay them the following week and see how they take it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

GimmeS3 wrote:

So my fellow 32 giggers, who do you think the restitution should come from. Sprint or Samsung?

Sprint gets a list (invoice) of inventory from all device makers. They know exactly whats rolling of the ships when they dock.

Restitution? Let's start with how much sprint gets when you're 1 sec late with a payment.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat