cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Just received my tracking info at about noon time. Next day air saver to be delivered tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

got my tracking # also bout time

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine's on the truck coming my way today. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well ladies and gents...on a hunch, I decided to come home for lunch.  Made it just in time to meet UPS at the door, and personally shake his hand for delivering my new 32Gb Galaxy SIII!!

For those that care, I live in Houston, received my tracking number at 4 am this morning.  received the phone at 12:30 CST

Ohhh....and to further torment....page 1 of instructions state:  CHARGE YOUR PHONE BEFORE ACTIVATING!  The wait continues!  This time however, it wont seem so bad

Also, I ordered pebble blue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Its here...

Product IDDescriptionQty.Order Date
SPHL710KBBSAMSUNG L710 BLUE 32GB12012-06-05

in my hands

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got a tracking number at 2:25 est..Virginia..ordered on the 6th.  Next day air...guess I will get it tomorrow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

FINALLY!!!!!! My order has shipped!! White 32 headed to Maryland.....Scheduled delivery for tomorrow. Overnight shipping. C'mon cliff (ups man) get here before noon baby

Highlighted
Journeyman

My 32gb has a 3:00 p.m. PST promise time via UPS for today... less than 2 hours from now.     I should note that I ordered the white, and the confirmation said "blue".  I immediately called customer service to notify them of the glitch on their website (which they acknowledged), and they apologized and said it was alright now.  That all happened on June 5th.   And yet... I got confirmation that I was still getting the blue anyway yesterday, and there was nothing I can do about it.

I am not crying about this first world problem of mine, and I'm happy to get the phone, but you would think they could have solved this glitch in 3 weeks time considering their acknoledged fault in the matter.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat