cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Highlighted

32g GS3 shipping confirmation

Now that the 16g GS3's are starting to ship I wanted to start a separate thread for those of us who are still waiting on the 32g GS3's. Hopefully it won't be too long 'till we start getting our e-mail confirmations, Rick.

139 REPLIES 139
Highlighted
Journeyman

No kidding. Im bummed its delayed but its not the end of the world. it'll get here when it gets here, that's all i care

Highlighted
Journeyman

And thanks for starting a new thread. Not that I'm tired of reading that other one.

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol you mean the now 85 page long, world-is-gonna-end-if-i-dont-get-my-phone-yesterday thread? lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

No kidding. I felt like my page button wasn't moving on the last thread because every post was almost the same.

I'm just excited to get my phone in the near future!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 32 will be worth the wait. My EVO can't handle any more apps due to the small ROM even though most are running on the SD card.

My only fear is the color choice. I have never had a white phone, but I'm going to hopefully next week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

is the 32g coming out in stores 2moro

Highlighted
Journeyman

I sure hope not...It's bad enough all the 16giggers are going to be walking around showing off their phones before us that ordered the 32.  I'm still curious though, I was assured yesterday at a little after 5pm CST that I would get my 32g tomorrow.  Guess we'll see...oh and the other thread is tiresome.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i wish they would've made a silver phone and a black one.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got off the phopne with the Executive Offices of Sprint. NO set delivery date for 32 Gb phones.  16 Gb start shipments now.  I won't use the lady's name but she handles all the serious issues.  I fear Sprint my have a problem.  They took over a million orders I have been told and are sitting on a lot of our money.

Simply put if you have ordered a 32 Gb phone your SOL unitl Sprint decides to be honest.  The lady was honest and told me that there is noset delivery date.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So has anyone heard any new updates about when they will start shipping the GSIII 32. If I have to wait til next week that's fine but I just hate they told me I would receive it on or before the 21. I'm trying to be patient but now I feel they should compensate us somehow since we have to wait another week.

Highlighted
Journeyman

well Samsung f'd up on the shipping of the phones. Can't really blame sprint they should have been more upfront, but they were likely just waiting on the phones so had nothing to report

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat