cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32gb pre-order list

Highlighted
Journeyman

32gb pre-order list

Does anyone know if Sprint will honor the chronologic order in which people ordered the 32gb Samsung galaxy S3 when the supply

becomes available? Will those who ordered first be first in line? I was told they may just ship out by zip code and not in the

order people placed their pre-order.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope this isnt true. I would hope that it would be 1st come 1st serve by orders. My order was finished at 12:06am so I think it would only be fair to send them out according to who ordered first.  There is no reason why someone who ordered on lets say the 10th should get theirs before me just b/c of a zip code.

Highlighted
Journeyman

While that is the most fair way to do it, logistically, i doubt it would work. In no way will their system actually have the orders sorted by "date ordered." Hard to say how it might go, but it certainly won't be the way it should be.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note to All:

Phones are starting to ship today and tomorrow.  They will be overnight and arriving Wednesday and Thursday. I just got the call from Robert who manages the orders. He has had a the worst of weeks. The pressure was on and Sprint stepped up to the mound but failed to pitch. They blew it with the CSR's and they know it. Hopefully this will be a learning experience for them.

Fingers crossed over the phone living up to the hype.

Journeyman

FIFO in the orders. Note, Robert stated they got the phones late and the shippers has a pickup deadline. First In First Out for the non techies that read this. 32Gb's will ship tomorrow for sure. Robert took the time to call me and gave me his cell number which I called him on.  They were trying for a 6/26/ship date but I have dpone shipping and it takes time and your against hard deadlines.

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey guys i got my ph Galaxy S3 32g Blue.. ordered the flip case from ebay (which is hard to find) for  only $32.99 cheaper than Sprint.... here's the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320934158370#ht_500wt_1314

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat