cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.3 update draining my battery

Journeyman

4.3 update draining my battery

I got the 4.3 update this morning and ever since its been installed I have to recharge my battery every couple of hours. Is there a fix for this?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: 4.3 update draining my battery

I am having the exact same problem.  I called sprint earlier in the week, was told it was a "known" issue in addition to the billion time notifications...I think that was fixed by clearing my cache/memory.  I haven't been able to get the phone to charge tonight.  I was told to do a factory reset, but didn't want to lose old texts...if I can get it to charge and start up, I will reset.....I declined the update at least 2 weeks, before breaking down and accepting. I had a feeling it would be bad.....

So, Sprint, if these are "known" issues, why the heck was the update pushed through??????????????????????????????????????

Master

Re: 4.3 update draining my battery

stanton254,

Thanks for your post. Have you cleared the cache on the phone since the update? Also, when charging the battery are you letting it get a full charge and then releasing it from the charger? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat