Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE coverage issue

Highlighted

4G LTE coverage issue

has there been a solution regarding Samsung galaxy s3 and issues with 4G lte coverage?

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

No I can receive call but can't call out

Highlighted
Master

richy

I know this can be frustrating. How long have you been experiencing this issue? What type of phone do you have?

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I live in Boston and have had ok service til now, I just got an S4 and I turn my phone off at work to save battery. When I turned it back on I no longer have data service! Its been 2 hours now without data service. What is going on?

Highlighted
Master

kalynn2- Please allow me to take a look into the area for you. What are your nearest cross streets and zip code please? Is it happening in just one area or multiple (work and home)? Any error message or just no signal for data? Let me know. Thanks! - Sara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat