cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android JellyBean on my GS3

Journeyman

Android JellyBean on my GS3

Well about a week ago I saw that Sprint was going tibe the first to roll out the new Android update. As a lover of the android system, and the Galaxy S 3, I was stoked. But I still have not gotten the update. And everyone on this forum seems to have gotten it already. I called customer service, but all they said was that I would be getting it shortly. Does it take a few days or am I just getting shafted?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Android JellyBean on my GS3

My S3 just got the JB update about 45 minutes ago so it's only a matter of time. And don't forget that there are quite a few people who did the update manually. I just waited until the system pushed it to my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Android JellyBean on my GS3

Hi there,

Updates are pushed over the air (OTA) to devices in stages over a 3 week period.  To my knowledge the devices are randomly selected so some people will get the update immediately and others may have to wait a few days.  Here is a link to the Galaxy S3 Software Updates blog below.  Hopefully this was helpful.  Enjoy your device!

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/samsung/samsung_galax...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat