cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHECK YOUR BILL!

Journeyman

CHECK YOUR BILL!

So in June 5th when I pre-ordered my S3 everything was fine...Fast forward to this month and sprint has charged for my phone again...to say that I am furious would be a major understatment.

So sprint I have a simple statement to make...

Lack of 4g around Houston and messing up my bill royally...you have one small chance to make this right...I been with sprint since 2005...this mess up will drive me to verizon.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: CHECK YOUR BILL!

When I placed an order for a phone, the phone got billed to the account, but I also paid the payment in the store.

The bill reflected the credit, of the charge that I made in the store, on the bill as well.

So, if you actually paid for the phone, have documentation, or there is no credit on the bill, which I have a feeling there is, you just aren't reading it correctly, then you would be owed money, however, like I said, they did this to me ... but then there was a credit on my account as well at the same time for the payment.

Just like the security deposit.

Journeyman

I didnt learn this from my sprint bill first...since I autopay I hardly look over the phone bill anymore...but when I pay my credit card bill...a charge from sprint that is not the normal monthy amount sends a large red flag.

Hard to misread something when you trace back the cause effect between bill and accounts for both credit and phone bills.

Journeyman

I can't see the bill ... so I cant really tell you weather its correct or not.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat