cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting phone to computer

Highlighted
Journeyman

Connecting phone to computer

I have Windows 8.1 and am having problems getting the phone connected to the computer. The connection between the phone and computer keeps getting lost. The phone keeps showing a message that no software can be found on the computer that is compatible with the phone.

I've never had this much difficulty connecting the phone to the computer.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you check the Samsung website for Windows 8 drivers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did not check the Samsung website for Windows 8 drivers. I figured that it would work via 'plug and play' but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I installed the Kies software on my computer, but right now, the phone and computer are not connecting to one another. I'll look around on the Samsung website and see what I can find.

Highlighted
Master

c_brookhart,

I'm sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing attempting to connect your device to your home PC.  The information StvnM provided is the best solution in locating a resolution.  The manufacturer of your device may have direct drivers to provide to you for your specific PC specifications.  Please let us know if you still experience difficulties.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you ever get it fixed? Mines is fine.

wp_ss_20140417_0002.jpg    

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 is here!wp_ss_20140804_0001.pngwp_ss_20140804_0003.pngwp_ss_20140804_0004.png

Highlighted
Master

Dear APOCALYPSEAD,

Hey, we're glad that you're excited about your new software update!

Sprint Social Care Brianna
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat