cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacts continue to disappear

Highlighted
Journeyman

Contacts continue to disappear

I've had my phone less than a month and my contacts disappeared. Took it to the Sprint store was told they never saw that before so they reset it after I had previously done that. Contacts still disappears. They do come back when phone is restarted only to disappear again. Noticed when looking at running apps the contacts is not running. So how do I get them to run and continue to run?

Sidebar:call log and text messages may and may not identify the contact. So I guess it identifies them when the contact is running and doesn't when the contacts stop running.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Contacts continue to disappear

Its how you putting contacts into your phone. If you put them in "phone" and or "google" your phone will move them to that catagory. Under contacts, look a "view" and you have many selections on what contacts you can view. Phone,google, mail, facebook etc. You have to configure and move them around so all is displayed with the number.

Journeyman

Re: Contacts continue to disappear

Go to 'contacts' and menu and 'contacts to be displayed'. It gives you many options. Also, if you put it under 'google' it will erase it when it syncs the phone.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat