cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you receive your tracking number for the pre-order of Samsung Galaxy X3?

Highlighted
Journeyman

State when you ordered and when you received tracking number / notification of shipment.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

My order has shipped. I ordered it on 6-5 and I got my tracking number between 5am and 1pm. When I click on my tracking number UPS says it cannot locate my shipment.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I find it strange that you or anyone says that their phones have shipped because I just got off the phone with a Sprint rep to change my phone, and just for gp I asked how long it would take to ship and he said he was unsure. The reason he is unsure is because he says Sprint has not recieved any of the Galaxy S3 phones and that it would take 2-5 days once Sprint recieves them. He also says that Sprint does not know when they will be getting the phones in stock.

I'm done with all the hype of this phone and I'm just not going to worry about recieving the phone any time soon. I am upset that the phone will not be here like Sprint led us on to believe but I'm more upset at the run-around Sprint is giving it's customers. Sprint should have known they were not going to be able to fullfill the order and should have sent out an email stating such. Even if people would have been mad it would have been the right thing to do instead of telling us they still plan to meet the deadline.

One day the answer is the phones are being shipped, one day they are not. (Sprint y u no tell truth)? Either way I'm not going to stress about it no more. On another note I heard the pebble blue looks kind of purple-ish, which is why I want to change it to white.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered on the 10th of June, haven't recieved email confirmation that it has shipped but it does say "The order has been submitted and is processing." My tracking number isn't necessarily working (i.e. it doesn't give me any info on the UPS website) but I got one nonetheless. From Phoenix, AZ.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat