cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone think/believe SAMSUNG could fear losing sales due to SPRINT not having LTE?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone think/believe SAMSUNG could fear losing sales due to SPRINT not having LTE?

Sprint has long since lied about LTE service. Samsung Has long since created "smartphones" that have no LTE service. Sprint customers buy into this "LTE" phantom with SAMSUNG making out like a bandit? should sprint customers stop purchasing these phones since many of us have no clue what is "Sprint LTE" is or was this just a sales pitch?

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Journeyman

Atta boy Changup.  Keep up the good fight -- unlike most of these lemmings who blindly believe the Sprint shills and their tales of the craptastic progress that Sprint is making with their painstakenly slow LTE rollout.  And for any blowhard who cares -- the forums are for negative as well as positive comments. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Atta boy Changup.  Keep up the good fight -- unlike most of these lemmings who blindly believe the Sprint shills and their tales of the craptastic progress that Sprint is making with their painstakenly slow LTE rollout.  And for any blowhard who cares -- the forums are for negative as well as positive comments. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have LTE and I'm a Sprint customer. The service is fantastic. Even before I had LTE, the service was great on 3G.

I believe what I see happening right before my eyes, which is: Progress.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i guess its a bit much for them to hop over to the Network and Coverage forums to see for themselves what others are saying about the LTE in their areas instead of looking in here..which is mainly for complains/problems with the phone itself..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Dude, I would suggest a good pair of glasses.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey, you win the prize for being pious and obsequious simultaneously.  I would have never thought to check out the Coverage forums before blasting Sprint on their snail's pace of a LTE rollout. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

until they hit the end of this year and DONT have NV deployed like they said they would then you really have nothing to complain about..its currently being deployed. they have not posted any set dates on any set locations for full deployment.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

You just dont get it! Looking at the coverage site can show you a lot of suggested progress. Looking at my phone in my area, 19111,  speed test results.... displays a ping @ 124ms, download @149kbps and upload @ 341kbps. Now I clearly suggest to all of you that are doing and getting better than this to SHUT UP! and enjoy what you have. You should have have nothing other to say if you're getting so much better. This is not progress at all! Its a regression. I have far less now than I did before this so-called rollout/upgrade. If you view my comments as negative, too damn bad!!! Its my truth of my current situation. Now for those of us that can relate... speak! for those of you that have what you pay for, hoped for, or prayed for....SHUT UP AND ENJOY!!!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you dont get it either..that quote wasnt even to you...and my speeds on average are roughly the same as yours if not less...nor have i ever had 4G wimax in my area..yet you dont see me foaming at the mouth in here ranting away

Highlighted
Journeyman

My comment was meant for anyone it applies to. If you choose to be happy and thrilled with what you have then please shut up! On the other hand, if you choose to rant and foam at the mouth, thats your choice as well. Either way, MY issue is with the SERVICE or LACK thereof that I am receiving. I am not satisifed with the service that I am receiving. Its perfectly fine for me not to be happy with this. Im being forced to settle for less and I dont like it. If you or anyone else enjoy settling for less then be my guest!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat