cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easter Egg on Samsung GS3?

Journeyman

Easter Egg on Samsung GS3?

Inadvertantly found this and I didn't see it posted anywhere else.  Anybody else seen this or any others on the GS3?

Go to 'Settings', 'About Device', Click 'Android Version' multiple times quickly.  A little droid pops up with a version bubble below him.  I tried to do a palm swipe picture and it then turned into multiple swimming droids that change direction when you tilt the phone.  Silly mindless fun.

Tags (4)
2 REPLIES
Sprint Employee

Re: Easter Egg on Samsung GS3?

Certainly good fun. Many phones have this type of About option, although not all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Easter Egg on Samsung GS3?

That's funny!  I just did it on my GS3 (I have Jelly Bean) & after tapping on the Android Version 5 times VERY quickly, a picture of a red smiling jelly bean came up, complete with antenna!

But what's REALLY cool, is after the jelly bean picture comes up, you place your finger on his left eye, & drag across his right eye to the right side of your screen, little floating jelly beans come up moving around, like they're floating in space.  You can then drag & throw them around the screen!  Once you've gotten all the jelly beans off your screen, just rotate the screen horizontally, then back vertically & more beans appear to do it all over again.  It's a good time waster, I guess, but cool nonetheless!

Nice Easter Egg!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.