cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 67& 97

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error 67& 97

I am no longer able to send text messages, now started receiving error 67 after powering down cell.  Samsung Galaxy S III  which is starting to make kick myself for not just going with the S4 or the Iphone. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Error 67& 97

Try updating your profile on your phone.

Settings>About Phone>System Updates> Update Profile

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend calling Sprint, error 67 is a registration issue.

Highlighted
Wizard

halldl02,

Thank you for the post.  Try the following steps:

Turn phone off and remove battery. Insert battery and turn phone on.

Leave the phone off for 1 minute if unable to remove the battery.

If that doesn’t work compose and send a text message from your phone to your 10-digit number and see if it allows you to send the text.

As halldl02 points out, it is probably a registration error. If the above steps do not work Bring it in to a Repair center and ask them to match up the registry in our system to your device.  You can look up the local center at www.sprint.com/storelocator.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care

Michael C.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you I did that, no more errors only issue now is that I am not able to receive any coverage unless I am at home or work on the wifi.  I receive restricted symbol instead signal bars. Half the time I don't have any bars unless I am standing next to a cell tower. What is going, this has been ongoing for a couple of weeks now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zvigier,

Good evening! I’m glad that was able to clear up that error you were receiving. I want to see what’s been impacting your service. May I please have your zip code and nearest cross streets to check it out?

Thank you,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Media Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat