cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error #67 No text/data service

Journeyman

Error #67 No text/data service

About a week ago..my S3 started popping up with an error code #67. I really didn't pay it much attention as I work long hrs and didn't notice anything wrong with my service at the time,...I am on call for work and receive texts messages when a job comes up for me! So anyway I was at home when my boss knocks on my door and asks why I've not been responding to his texts for work! That's when I discover that I'm no longer able to send or receive text messages or data...I can however still make and receive voice calls! I've searched high and low and have tried all the methods for fixing this issue with the exception of calling or visiting support or a store...visiting a store would be difficult as I live and work in ND 58801 One thing I did notice when I changed my username and password on the sprint Site..hoping that might fix my issue...I noticed after I changed it...that when I returned to check the password again that it had not changed and it showed 46 characters or dots as my password when the Site only allows 33 char? Anyway if anyone has any other ideas I'm in need of help as my job is dependent on my service working properly! Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Error #67 No text/data service

GimpRogue,

I totally understand a how important having a phone that works when it needs to when it comes to work! I’d like to have you reset the network settings and then update the data profile. If that does not work, I can check your account to see if there could be any blocks on the line preventing you from texting and using your data. Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I have reset just about everything u could think of lol. I notice however that in certain places on sprint site that my username shows as [personal information removed] could this be the registration error? Because my correct registration username is [personal information removed] Somehow at the end a space and [personal information removed] shows at the end now!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Journeyman

Oops sorry about that!!! Anyway I still have no service let me know what info u need. I am currently trying to recover my original google account as I got locked out due to 2step verification so waiting to hear from them! My zip is 58801 please help I need my phone for work...I have google voice set up for now to make and rec calls but its fair at best!

Journeyman

For starters, what is the make and model of your device?

Journeyman

Samsung GS3 SPH-L710 dspr2

Journeyman

Cool. Have you tried doing ##72786# on your device? It's a reset for your device instead of doing an master reset which erases everything. I typically use this method since you don't have to worry about losing anything.

Journeyman

Yes I've tried that and as soon as I enter the code it reboots into hands free activation instead of allowing manual input.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat