Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 34-No text or calls in or out!!!

Journeyman

Error code 34-No text or calls in or out!!!

My S3 is giving me this code 34 error everytime I try to send a text. Then when I try to call it makes a dial tone sound and hangs up. I've had this phone for at least 2 months and I feel like since this update it started doing this. Can someone help me!!?!? I can't even receive messages or texts.

17 REPLIES 17
Journeyman

Happen to me, you have to reactivate your phone.

Master

Hello.  "Reactivating your phone" means to Update your profile.  Home - Applications - Settings - System Update - Update Profile.  If the update completes successfully but your service is still failing, it may be your location unless there are other Sprint phones near you that are not experiencing any trouble with their service.  If the update fails or it's still not working, post your cross streets and a zip code for your location and I can review the performance of your closest tower(s).

Let us know,

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Journeyman

I've been having the same problem, and when I updated my "PRL" and "Profile" nothing changed.

Journeyman

PRL update does nothing to fix this...I have tried it all..it my the phone...I am getting a replacement I will let you all know how it goes. I have been without phone for over a month now...

Journeyman

Same issue here.  The last major update did the same thing & was corrected with another push and by updating the profile.  Tried updating the profile several times to try & correct the probs I've been having with the JB update to no avail.

Journeyman

Same issue same phone. I bought two of these phones only one has had this problem.

Journeyman

Getting the same code error on my note II and my sg3, both of them are only a day old. 

Waters edge &bel air circle, 34743. 

First time having that problem ever.

Wizard

MONTALVO44,

Thank you for using Sprint Community to voice your questions and concerns.  I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with voice and text.   A Single Cellsite outage was reported on 11/18/2012 at your location.  Ticket# 9836561 has been dispatched and is currently being worked by our fix agents.  The estimated time of repair is 11/22/2012 .  If for some reason your services are not back up and running by 11/23/2012, please let me know so I may escalate your ticket.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B
Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

I've updated my profile and am still receiving error code 34 on my Galaxy S3.  This has been going on for over a month now.  The rep at the Sprint store here in Topeka, KS is telling me it's a Samsung issue and that there was supposed to be a fix for it as of January 17th, 2013.  As of today I am still experiencing the error code 34 issue.  I sometimes don't receive text messages until days after a text has been sent and last night my husband had tried calling me multiple times, but my phone never rang or even stated that I had a miss call.  He finally was able to get a hold of me on our home phone, which I might add is also on the Sprint network and only works about half of the time.  I am so aggravated with this issue that we are thinking about going to a different cell cell phone carrier because my job requires me to be on call and I need a cell phone service that is reliable. 

Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue and have for about a month now. I call the Sprint Customer  service and they have to completely update my phone and proflle every time. I go in and update it myself all the time and this fixes it for about 10 or 20 minutes. I am about ready to tell them they can cancel my services. I have 3 lines. 2 of which are the Galaxy s3. Both of my phones are having this issue. It is getting to the point where I can't send text for days. I am lossing calls also. People state they call me and all they get is my voicemail. I am seriously looking at switching carriers. I also dare them to charge me an early term fee when they can not provide me the services inwhich I am paying them for. SPRINT PLEASE FIX this or you will lose me as a customer. I have had it.

Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue and have for about a month now. I call the Sprint Customer  service and they have to completely update my phone and proflle every time. I go in and update it myself all the time and this fixes it for about 10 or 20 minutes. I am about ready to tell them they can cancel my services. I have 3 lines. 2 of which are the Galaxy s3. Both of my phones are having this issue. It is getting to the point where I can't send text for days. I am lossing calls also. People state they call me and all they get is my voicemail. I am seriously looking at switching carriers. I also dare them to charge me an early term fee when they can not provide me the services inwhich I am paying them for. SPRINT PLEASE FIX this or you will lose me as a customer. I have had it.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat