cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange email won't sync after 4.3 update installed

Journeyman

Exchange email won't sync after 4.3 update installed

I have 3 email accounts on my S3...2 are yahoo...and 1 is for my work email through microsoft exchange.  After months of delaying the 4.3 update I decided to do it yesterday.  Since then my microsoft exchange account will not sync.  The yahoo accounts sync just fine.  Yesterday I was getting the "update security settings" message when I tried to sync the exchange account.  Today I get nothing.  When I force sync the button just spins then times out.  Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Exchange email won't sync after 4.3 update installed

nitabita,

Hello,

The email account Microsoft is not on our server but Yahoo is and you have been knocked off so it's not allowing you to sync anymore. The reason for that is because the update was forced to the device. The way to resolve this is by contacting the IT department for your Microsoft email account to get you put back on the server then you will be able to sync. Thanks.

Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat