cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GS3 4.3 update

Journeyman

Re: GS3 4.3 update

they at sprint need to get off there arses and get this update rolling i am wanting galaxy gear

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, your wait is almost over folks.  Source dropped for MK3.  I'd say start looking for it after midnight.

Journeyman

I saw that also....wonder how long they are now going to make us wait....i haven't seen any word of it hitting anyone yet....

Journeyman

Journeyman

Ok, now somebody go install it and tell us if there are any bugs (before I go install it!)

GrandMaster

odd that they havent posted it in this forum yet though..usually it would be stickied up at the top.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am currently downloading the update now. I will report back if I notice any bugs.

Journeyman

Where are you located?  NY here no update yet

GrandMaster

they dont get kicked out by location..its by the phones serial number..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am in Dallas, Texas. I forced the update to my phone.

Journeyman

did you get the download url before applying the update??

Journeyman

No, i cleared out google services framework a few times and kept checking for update and it showed up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat