cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GS3 and B/S Fees

Highlighted
Journeyman

GS3 and B/S Fees

My battery life sucks on my GS3. And I have no apps on my phone besides the ones that came with it. I have been a sprint customer for nearly 5years. And no one has tried to help me! Weres the customers satisfactory so i called sprint because I took off the insurance plan because they were trying to charge me 150$ for a 3rd party insurance fee for a refurbished phone! I said kiss ass dude. So we pay all this money for insurance added onto the bill to get sent a refurbished phone and pay a fee to get it like wth is going on! Does anyone agree!

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Wizard

Youre acting like a baby. You say things that arent true just because your upset about your dealings with getting a replacement phones and SPRINT has NOTHING to do with your insurance sending you a phone that is refurbished. Facts are the company you are so happy to go to uses the EXACT same insurance company and replacement methods on phones also. Take it up on the asurion boards if there are any because they are the ones that you are aiming this at. I wasnt targeting you but now that you are crying ill just make it a point to discredit anything you say from here on out. Ive got alot of time on my hands.

I dont much think that Sprint is the GREAT company and ive had some pretty crappy dealings and experiences with them so i dont defend everything that they do but your comments regarding replacement devices and your opinions arent based on facts. I dont want others to read it and think that you are stating facts when you arent.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

actually unless there is actual physical damage they will do a factory reset on the phone then they will test it without any 3rd party apps on it..if everything works fine for them then they will consider the original problem to be due to a rogue app or whatever. the end..if it had actual physical damage they replace out the damaged parts..do a FR on the phone and off it goes.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm with you all the way on that. Someone please blow the lid off this. The public is getting ripped off.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I dont buy that story one bit. 87% of the time nothing is wrong with the phone, please. I have a refurbed gs3 the screen has little black spots on it only really noticeable when the screen is on a darker picture. I believe that that 13% is the real number of phones that dont have an issue.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat