cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S 3 Freezes and then reboots

Journeyman

Galaxy S 3 Freezes and then reboots

can someone please help me i just got my S3 for a new replacement phone so the phone is brand brand new and the second day that i got it it start freezing and rebooting out of no where and it pretty irriating this makes me very dissatisfied so please someone help thank you very much (:

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S 3 Freezes and then reboots

I am not sure if this is the same issue you have but lately my S3 reboots for no reason. I can not find the causes.

Journeyman

I am not sure if this is the same issue you have but lately my S3 reboots for no reason. I can not find the causes.

Journeyman

Care to give us more info?

Stock? Rooted? Why was the orignal replaced? Same issue? IF so maybe you have an app that caused the original and now this unit to freeze.

When you got this, did you download all the same info? perhaps use restore from an app?

Journeyman

i dont even know what rooted is lol im only like 17 ha ha um i dont think stocked but i dont have my device set tu automatic restore when i master reset it but when i had go tu the Cor prate store in my town they toke off some apps and it quit fer a minute and then just started back up not like 2 hrs ago its hella irrtiating

Journeyman

i dont even know what rooted is lol im only like 17 ha ha um i dont think stocked but i dont have my device set tu automatic restore when i master reset it but when i had go tu the Cor prate store in my town they toke off some apps and it quit fer a minute and then just started back up not like 2 hrs ago its hella irrtiating

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat