cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S 3 pre order question

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S 3 pre order question

The Judge rejected Apple's attempt to add the S3 to their Nexus lawsuit. Which means if Apple wants to bring a lawsuit about the S3 it would have to be a seperate lawsuit. It's a huge blow to Apple and makes it almost impossible for them to disrupt the S3's release.

Journeyman

So does sprints warehouse have an actually date they will begin shipping pre orders or does it depend where you live @????

Journeyman

So did you get ur phone or are you feeding lies on this post???

Journeyman

does anyone have video/ news on what happned at Boston on 12th?

Journeyman

Has anyone gotten a shipping / tracking confirmation email?

Journeyman

Nope, I spoke with order dept earlier today and guy says that they will do their best to get them out to pre order customers before the 21st but if not then on the 21st.....

Journeyman

Yep i agree with you... They are trying to keep it a secret...this is the answer i got.....

Thank you for contacting Sprint

I will be able to confirm with you that as of right now we are going to

have our customers receive their Pre-Orders by 06/21/12.

Hope this helps

Journeyman

Ahhhhh! That is so lame. I'm hoping for the 18th at least! Geez.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lame indeed.  I guess that given the cloud of mystery that was draped over the launch and now the fuzzy pre-order ship date... the S in S3 means "secret".

Journeyman

i guess no one knows the ship date for sure. i talked to customer service yesterday and he said they will overnight them on the 20th.  that would suck

Journeyman

"S" is for suspense!  Which of course is killing me. 

Journeyman

I also got the same answer of the 21st. I check my email everyday looking for that tracking email. But when I check the myorder page and talk to the chat person (after they ask me a thousand questions) I get the same message "Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Thursday, June 21." The suck..lol..I want my phone

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat