ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S 3 pre order question

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S 3 pre order question

LOL! 289 days and counting. That's how long I've been waiting to get a new phone. Sprint, I'm dying over here!

Journeyman

Well, if they ship it on the 20th, I doubt I will get a glimpse before others on the 21st. Unless the shipping carrier gets here first thing in the morning. But he will most likely get here in the afternoon, as usual.

:::sigh:::

Journeyman

did you receive your conformation email yet. i order mines on thursday and they just telling me its at the warehouse waiting to be fullfilled.

Journeyman

That's what everyone's ore-order status says. There is no actual UPS or FedEx (or whoever they're going to use) confirmation email. It's just the general Sprint notification. 😕

Journeyman

Exactly. My carrier always delivers things around 3 o'clock, which sucks! They should just ship them out early! smh.

Journeyman

Right, otherwise I could have just gone to my local store and picked it up in the morning.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Right! Shouldn't "pre-order" equal "pre-delivery"? Else, why offer the option to pre-order? I've got my order status page open and I refresh it every time it crosses my mind to check on the status. Been doing that now since June 5th. Arrrggghhh!

Journeyman

Am I supposed to really believe that none of you read the details on the pre-order page?  There was no promise of an early deliver, only that Sprint would try for pre-orders to "get it to you before others get a glimpse on Thursday, June 21" 

I'm just as impatient as the next person, but so far Sprint hasn't done anything wrong, and hasn't misled anyone. 

*I don't currently and never have worked for Sprint or one of its business partners.

Journeyman

It's not that we didn't read it or comprehend what it was saying...it's the simple fact that it's a pre-order, which as Kev-Man said, should equal pre-delivery. We're not asking to recieve the phone a week early or anything. The earliest I'm expecting is the 18th, which isn't bad. I don't think anyone said Sprint did anything wrong or misled anyone. Haha.

Journeyman

sprint said the phones are at the warehouse just waiting to fulfill my order.. but im with kev-man 100% pre order = pre delivery.. i hope monday i get some news i been checking my email and chatting with sprint and its the samething everytime,, i feel sorry for those who been waiting longer than me..

Journeyman

Right. I happen to like Sprint very much. You can't beat their unlimited data. But because I've paid the money in advance for my phone, then I expect to have it delivered in advance. That's not too much to ask.

Journeyman

pre order should equal pre-delivery but after reading up and  realizing that wasn't the case I went down to my local sprint store and reserved one for june 21st so at least I know I will get it on the day it is released. I hope that everyone who pre-ordered theirs get them before then though! Cant wait to start reading what everyone has to say about the sprint version!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat