Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S 3 pre order question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy S 3 pre order question

I preordered 2 GS3's in Marble White. Does anyone know the expected ship date for the preorders? The email states that they will TRY to get them to us before the 21st. I'd be upset if I didn't get it before the stores did!

67 REPLIES 67
Highlighted
Master

Re: Galaxy S 3 pre order question

I can not promise anything.  We try to get the phones that have been preorder out a day or two prior to there release in the store.  Looking at the 21st as Thursday I would expect Monday or possibly Tuesday.  There are variables that could make any of these dates change

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you. At least I know I shouldn't be expecting it within the next 2 weeks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my phone about 4 hours ago from  Sprint over the phone. I was told I would receive my pone on or before Tuesday June 12 by UPS.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'll be mad at you if you get yours before me. Just kidding. But I ordered mine on the 4th. So hopefully it comes around the same time as yours!

Highlighted
Journeyman

They might have gotten 21 backwards. Or it might have to do with their demo they are doing up in Boston on the 12th. Let's hope its the later

Highlighted
Journeyman

anyone get their samsung galaxy s 3 in the mail yet?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

No, not yet. I'm super anxious though!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was told by cust serv yesterday that phones will be mailed out on 14th, I won't hold me breathe!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cool! I hope there aren't any delays because I'm going to be stalking the mailbox now! haha.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am glad to see that I am not the only one excited to get this phone!  Wish they'd hurry up and get it to me!  Has anyone heard anything else about the potentional Apple suit against Samsung over the SIII?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fortunately, I haven't heard anything else about that and I'm glad! I don't want to go through what those HTC customers went through. *crosses fingers*

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat