cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S 3 pre order question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S 3 pre order question

Yea I remember that lol I was the luckiest person in the world I went on a sprint store hunt looking for available EVOs, and found only one available phone in Manhatten if I hadn't had came in that store 2 mins before some guy I wouldn't have had my phone right now. Dude was pissed sucked to be him lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

After the jusdge denying them a timely hearing there hasn't been any news on their next move reguarding the SG3. They have upcoming cases in relation to the Nexus and the Galaxy Tab, but nothing with the SG3 at the current time

Trixxswagg488 wrote:

I don't understand I was told personally I would receive it two days before launch but knowing Sprint they just said that to make me feel like i'm actually benefiting from pre ordering, SMH. It was the 32gb so I had to get on that quick but I heard Apple is preventing further shipments for that Patent infringement, so I wonder if only the first shipment will be the only one to reach while the others will be postponed till that stupid trial is over. I REALLY HATE APPLE

Highlighted
Journeyman

A pre-order does not secure your name on any phone and I know a sprint rep personally that told me that. Sprint gives the illusion that there is a benefit to pre-ordering and that is what most of us are complaining (not WHINING) about.  From a business prospective, we should get our phones before anyone else to boost thier sales before the phone actually launches (That's if they were smart) .  I have come to the conclusion that I will never pre-order I will just go to the store like I have done in the past. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just talked to support they told me they won't ship till the 21st now

And it goes in order by date if you ordered the day the preorder

started yours will ship first and then it will go in order by the date you

Ordered. They don't even have them yet so who knows I wouldn't be suprised

If the whole thing got delayed the way its going.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That will suck if it's true. smh

Highlighted
Journeyman

and thats the thing i find funny they dont even have the phones yet thats crazy

Highlighted
Journeyman

The way this is going we will be luck to see them by next Thursday!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I finally got the shipping info for the phone today. It won't be here before the 21st but it will be here before the stores get it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat