cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S3 - deleting multiple photos

Journeyman

Galaxy S3 - deleting multiple photos

How do you delete multiple pictures at the same time so you don't have to delete one by one? I used to be able to do this on my HTC, but can't figure it out on my Samsung. Only know how to delete one by one, which is a pain.

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S3 - deleting multiple photos

Bring up the folder...long press to select each photo you wish to delete...when all are selected for deletion you can delete all the photos you have just selected by selecting the trash can...

Journeyman

That didn't work

Journeyman

Okay...try this...bring up the picture folder that you want to delete the photos from...hit the Menu key...the left one...choose "select item"...then go tap the photos you wish to delete...after that hit the trash can at the top and your photos will be deleted..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Start from the gallery icon from your apps menu or on your phone. Then you can hit the camera folder > 'menu' > 'select item' > click all the photos you want, then the trash can at top right.

www.rockhopperdbq.com

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.