Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy will not send text messages

Galaxy grand prime

Highlighted
Journeyman

Absolute garbage......havent had a single issue intil i did the android update last night and now its garbage no messages sent Properly.....internet issues..... app updates etc. Crap......Sprint WTF!??!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im in brooklyn by the way

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am happy to know that I am not the only one. I am in Tampa Florida and cannot send text messages!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was thinking the same things... I think it has to do with the Marshmallow update. Since I upgrade last week I have been having a lot of network issues.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zip 60185 having no messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

Updated my phone this morning with the latest Android update, haven't been able to send text messages since!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having the same problems in va.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having a similar problem.  I updated on Wednesday.  I can receive messages but can't send them. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Im in CT and have not updated my phone and still cant send messages it only started happening like 20 minutes ago

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Galaxy S6 has been having nothing but problems sunce the last update!! No one can hear me when i make calls and text are not going out. Did all updates and Sprint did a reset. Todays code.... 425. Very fustrating!! I have a tower (Airave) in my home. Zip code is 78028. Ive been hearing for years that the towers are being worked on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am getting the same error message in Connecticut. 06016

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat