Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy will not send text messages

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy will not send text messages

I have an S6 Edge. Today out of nowhere it quit sending some texts. Not all.... it comes up with a 425 error. So being agitated i decided to try to send a pic to one of these numbers. The MMS goes thru but again i typed one word and again not sent, error 425.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Galaxy will not send text messages

did you receive any phone updates recently? if so double check to see if there are any updates for the texting app itself. if nothing try a 3rd party texting app like textra or gosms..if those work but the stock one doesnt then the fault is in the stock texting app itself. you can test all these by sending the texts to yourself.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat