cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail not sending attached pics in email

Wizard

Gmail not sending attached pics in email

Is it just me, or does anyone else have issues on your S3 sending attached pics to other email addresses? For the past week, I've selected 10 pics from my gallery to email friends through my gmail acct. Everything goes great, until it was time to send. When sending, it gets stuck showing "sending" when I don't really think it is. I've tried it many times, and nobody recieved anything. I've tested this sending to myself today, it was stuck on "sending" and 2 hrs passed still showing "sending" which is getting to be very frustrating. I've tried, and composed an email to send to myself without pics, and it went through. Is it because there are way too many pics being sent and once, and being way too large?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Gmail not sending attached pics in email

Sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you to send one picture at a time. Also want to know how you're sending your picture. Are  you using Sprint Network or using WIFI? Also there can be an issue when you send multiple pictures at same time-memory issue.

Abe

Wizard

They way I'm sending pics is going into gallery, selecting the pics I want to send, then I will select the Gmail icon at the top of the gallery of pics to send. Even sending 1 pic takes forever. As for sending, I'm using the Sprint 3g Network at area code 32168 where I'm visiting family for the holidays, which doesn't have 4g/LTE services. I have Wifi at this location through a cable company. As for 32168, I was told today while being at a Sprint store that Sprint is working on 4g/LTE in surrounding areas.

Even back home in CA (92057), it does the same thing to send, but doesn't take 1hr+ or not send at all. Average there will be anywhere from 15-20 min before it will send with Sprint Network.

Master

I would suggest you to go to pictures and change the settings on  Resolution and Image quality, take a picture and send picture via email. Let me know.

Abe

Wizard

I've had this issue intermittently here or there in the past. Could not figure it out. Didn't matter if it was over cellular or wifi. Dont have a fix for you to help.

Wizard

Still not working. Tried everything, and still stuck. I guess I'll have to transfer pics onto my laptop, and go from there.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat