Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Phone! [Pics]

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my Phone! [Pics]

Just got delivered, it looks different in my hands, much different in feel than my Evo 4G.

Side by side comparisonIMG_6669.JPG

Contents

IMG_6668.JPG

Tags (4)
25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Got my Phone! [Pics]

how do you like it vs the evo?

im waiting on my 32gb

Highlighted
Journeyman

A lot faster and smoother in the interface, amazing screen difference.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had heard there was supposed to be a couple of the TecTiles in the box as a sample. Did you find any?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks.  I fell victim to the EVO 4G broken charging port issue so I'm coming from the same phone.

Glad to read that you found it that much better.

Now to wait until the store I pre-ordered from gets mine in!  Whenever that may be at this point...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Are you able to download things from the Play Store? I just activated mine about 2 hours ago and I get an error message every time I try to download apps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, my whole Google Play account synced up, all my apps, bookmarks, stars, emails, contacts are all on my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmm. I'm not able to download anything from the Play Store. 😕

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you confirm if it supports simultanenous voice and data over 3G?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@BT77

Yes, I just made a call and was updating facebook and NBA Mobile while on the call.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Excellent.  That's final confirmation I need before ordering the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone didn't come with any tectiles today.  And, when I tried to log in to Dropbox, I didn't get the promised 50GB storage.  I wonder what's up with this???

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat