Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!? Samsung GS3 ~ Contacts notes getting cut off

Journeyman

Help!? Samsung GS3 ~ Contacts notes getting cut off

Does anyone have a suggestion to resolve the following:

I have many google contacts which include long notes (historical car maintenance records, kids sports team rosters, etc).  I recently upgraded from the orig EVO 4G to Samsung GS3 and noticed that when I edit the notes of a contact from my phone, and save the contact, my phone syncs with my google account contact and erases everything in the note body after 975 characters on both my google account contact and from my phone.  I have the SGS3, Model # SPH-L710 (32GB), with stock Android version 4.0.4.  Is there a setting on my phone (or on google?) that will allow me to use and edit contact notes from my phone but not erase note body longer than 975 characters?  Any suggestions from more experienced SGS3 users would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat