cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Sprint Repair Center in Vero Beach Fl. USELESS re: my non-charging GS 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help! Sprint Repair Center in Vero Beach Fl. USELESS re: my non-charging GS 3

I have taken my phone to the Repair Center in Vero Beach twice in a week re: my non-charging GS3.  First they allegedly fixed the charging port and said it would charge up fine...(it didn't).  Then they said "go to the battery store and replace the battery." which I did (that didn't work either.)  Today as a last resort I bought a new charging cable...again no change.

So now i've spent 53.00 for accessories i don't need since neither fixed my problem, and I'll need to drag back to the store for a third time. Such an aggravating thing!

Of course yesterday they tried to up-sell me the ridiculous early upgrade that winds up totalling 600.00 over the life of the contract..i don't want an upgrade that I shouldn't need in the first place for a phone that is only 13mos old!

Do I have to go in there and start throwing things to get anyone to actually DIAGNOSE this piece of crap??  I'm very frustrated!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Help! Sprint Repair Center in Vero Beach Fl. USELESS re: my non-charging GS 3

estathemo,

We understand how important it is for you to have a working phone. We are here to help. Please access http://bit.ly/1qQty1X and follow the instructions in the link. We would like to see what other information we can provide to you.

- JaSherai
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Help! Sprint Repair Center in Vero Beach Fl. USELESS re: my non-charging GS 3

when you plug it in does it show that its charging or nothing at all?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

This is nothing more than a temporary solution, but it sounds like you already have multiple batteries (the 1 originally in the S3 + the 1 you purchased at the repair center's direction) Extremely cheesy move on their part, BTW!

You can pick-up an external battery charger for maybe $10.

Some techs are lazy. I think it must be an attitude possibly unintentionally nurtured by store management. You'll get better results by remaining extremely calm and talking to the phone reps.

The only gripe I've ever had with phone support is having to repeat yourself as you are escalated to where you can truly be served.

BTW, Report back here after you find your solution (if any) to let others know how your issue was finally resolved. That'll point someone else who has a similar problem in the right direction toward having their issue swiftly resolved as well.

Good Luck!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat