cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with GS3 acting up

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help with GS3 acting up

So after my 1st GS3 Radio died, I got a replacement GS3. And now im having issues to where the phone freezes, shuts down and restarts, and when i use the keyboard, the phone goes crazy. I've done a reset and even a factory rest from the boot menu where I wiped all the data. And still get these issues. any idea on what else I could do? Really disapointed that this phone is acting up.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Help with GS3 acting up

IVTEC21,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Galaxy S3.  Based on all of the troubleshooting steps that you've performed on your device, I would recommend taking it to a Service and Repair Center.  We may need to run a diagnostic on your device to determine if it is running the way that it should.  Traditionally with an Android device, if it is freezing and locking up or shutting down, power cycling, it is indicative of a corruption in the operating system.  Issues like this are traditionally related to 3rd party applications that may be conflicting with the device itself.  However, if you've already performed a hard reset of your device and have not downloaded any applications after this, this is not your issue.  Once you've gone to the store, please keep me updated.  I'd love to hear the results.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Help with GS3 acting up

Yea i figured that would be the case. So far I have left the phone without any apps besides the preinstalled ones the phone comes with.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat