cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Retrieve My Contacts Thru Internet??

Highlighted
Journeyman

How Can I Retrieve My Contacts Thru Internet??

I Lost My Phone An Then Ordered A New One An I Was Wonder If ANyone Knew How To Get All My Contacts Back An Put On My New Phone. Please Let Me know.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How Can I Retrieve My Contacts Thru Internet??

Hi there,

If you're using the Galaxy S3 or any other Android device your contacts should have been backed up with the gmail account that you signed in with.  Check your gmail contacts from the website to verify that your contacts are there.  If they are saved then your new device should automatically sync your contacts once you add that same gmail account.  Hopefully this helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also, if your contacts was saved on your SD card like mine was before it crashed, then below are the directions for restoring your contacts from your SD card.

I just did it and it worked!!!

If you saved your contacts to your SD card before performing the Factory Data Reset you can restore them by using the steps below. If you are using MyBackup for your contacts, you just need to open MyBackup and it will restore the contacts through the application.

• Go into Contacts
  • Press the Menu button
  • Select Import/Export (For Huawei devices select Manage Contacts)
  • Select Import from SD Card (for Huawei devices select Restore Contacts from SD card)
  • The device will ask if you would like to restore One Vcard file, multiple or all. Select One Vcard.

• If more than one VCF file exists, select the one with the largest file number
  • For example, if your choices are /sdcard/Contact/00001.vcf or /sdcard/contact/00002.vcf you should select /sdcard/contact/00002.vcf
  • If your contacts don’t show up, repeat the process and select the other file
  • If all else fails you may contact 1-800-CRICKET and choose option 3 for technical support.  You may also visit a full service Cricket store for hands on help.  Please use the “Store Locator” icon to find the store nearest to you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks soo much

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat