ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a signature to my gmail app?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How can I add a signature to my gmail app?

I kept looking online for the answer and all the tutorials keep telling me where to go and they all end up at the same place with the signature option.  However, my app doesn't seem to have that option.  I just upddated the app but I still don't see the option for the signature.  I thought I was going crazy until I saw another user who posted she was having the same issue only to get responses with no answers as to why this person also didn't have the signature option.

I know where the setttings button is and I know how to use my phone so it's not that.

Please help!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: How can I add a signature to my gmail app?

Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize that you're having a difficult time with setting up your signature on your Gmail account. Can you provide the make/model of your phone and we'll look into this for you?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Thank you for the quick response.  However it turns out I just found out what I was doing wrong.  I needed to tab on my email address instead of general settings after tabbing the settings button. 🙂

Thank you though.

Wizard

Glad to hear you were able to resolve this issue. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or issues?

Have a great weekend, and thanks for choosing Sprint as your wireless provider.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat