cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Force OTA Update of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy S III without doing all the programming nonsense

Journeyman

Re: How to Force OTA Update of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy S III without doing all the programming nonsense

Took maybe 4 tries for me, and bang, I'm downloading the update now.  Thanks!!

Journeyman

Re: How to Force OTA Update of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy S III without doing all the programming nonsense

i noticed a few things missing...i have a few numbers i sent straight to VM before update... i dont see that option anymore can u help with that

Journeyman

Thank you so much it was very useful been waiting for this update for an eternity lol thanks it was extremely helpful .extremely grateful u rock .

Journeyman

Genius Worked on 2nd attempt downloading now!!

Thank You Smiley Happy

Journeyman

Finally worked for me, it was about 10PM eastern time so I guess it wasn't busy.

Journeyman

4 must be a charm...worked for me thanx.

Journeyman

wooo hooo finally....

only took about 10 times...i was getting very upset.....

Journeyman

I was tired of waiting, saw this post, tried it and worked after the 4th try. It's downloading right now, it took almost 20 minutes.

This information should be sent to everyone.

Thanks alot

Highlighted
Journeyman

Worked on 2nd attempt for me.  Just bought the phone Tuesday as an upgrade from the EVO.  Was going to wait until Black Friday, but have a 30 Day price guarantee that they (not Sprint, local retailer) said they would match if the price dropped.  Love the phone so far and battery life is much better than I was getting with my EVO.

Journeyman

I wish I'd done this at home.  I knew they'd push the stupid update to me while I was away from WiFi - and, it just started on it's own.  YAY ME! (not)

So, here I sit, at work, with no mobile device.

HAHA!

On the bright side, I get JB

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.