Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I DONT WANT THE SGS3 ANYMORE, GOING WITH APPLE

Journeyman

I DONT WANT THE SGS3 ANYMORE, GOING WITH APPLE

Sprint should have made sure they had the phones in there warehouses before having people pre order the SGS3 that way they don't have ALL there customers pissed....I don't even want the phone now....I'm about to jump on the apple bandwagon

31 REPLIES 31
Journeyman

If your really unhappy file a complaint with the FCC:

Federal Communications Commission (FCC)

If you have a complaint regarding your cellular service and you do not receive satisfactory resolution from the company, you can file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission.  The FCC does not handle contractual disputes or violations of state deceptive advertising laws (file these complaints with state attorneys general).  The FCC forwards electronic and mail complaints to the service provider and directs the company to respond back to the Commission and the consumer within 30 days.

In order to file the complaint, consumers must submit:

·         their contact information,

·         the names of all companies involved in the dispute,

·         the names of company representatives contacted, and

·         the dates of correspondence with the company.

Consumers are also encouraged to maintain documentation of the billing or service problem.

The FCC accepts complaints by mail, telephone, fax, email and its online complaint page.

MAIL:
Federal Communications Commission
Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
Consumer Complaints
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20554

PHONE: Toll Free: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322) voice
TTY: 1-888-TELL- FCC (1-888-835-5322)
FAX: 202-418-0232

Note: Not all FCC complaints result in fines or meaningful actions, but voicing concerns via the federal agency will ensure that disputes and inquiries are recorded and responded to.

Journeyman

Thanks this is very helpful 🙂

Thanks for the info. This is the first time I'm filing with the FCC so I hope I don't get harassed.

Journeyman

Adrian198410 wrote:

To be honest that really doesnt make sense to get a older phone and you really wouldnt be "hurting" sprint to get the iphone4s at all. It is old technology. I mean at least cancel for something equivalent like the evo 4g lte or something. And even more, if you ****** off at sprint do you mean your gonna go to another carrier and get the iphone 4s? Like EyeAmTj said this phone has the highest preorder out of tech devices and that includes that POS iphone4s. Just calm down think about and if you decide to leave dont mess ya self over.....OAN i can patiently wait for my s3III got a feeling we getting it this week and if not i can wait another week since i still have my s2. 

I have my GSIII & haven't even activated it yet, I'm still using my GSII cause I

use my 4G a lot & waiting for LTE deploy here in Houston before I activate it

Journeyman

That is not true as we still have some customers without their 16GB devices also. Since you have ordered the 32GB, you can still cancel the order by contacting our order support department at (866) 789-8292.

Markie_B

I have tried that. Repeatedly. The order support department told me that they were not able to cancel my order at this point since the "phones are shipping". That was on the 22nd and the 24th. Which one is correct?

Journeyman

MissMommyaivy..

You are a self entitled uneducated whiner. A shame..  If you had any understanding of the phrase "Pre-Order" you would realize that it means, you can order now, but you can't get it now. You will get it before anyone else, but not "NOW". If Sprint had them in their warehouses, they would not have to be "Pre-Ordered" would they?   Get over yourself and spoiled attitude and wait like the rest of us.   You won't switch carriers because you like the unlimited dataplan and you're too cheap to pay for data rates at AT&T and Verizon, so just pipe down and patiently wait it out like the rest of us. 

While you're waiting, please go through all of your posts and correct your spelling and grammar...

Journeyman

I believe what they meant is they are shipping from Asia. It can take a week to get everything through customs, and then from there everything must be  received at Sprint warehouse, serialized for inventory etc. Then they can be shipped out to the pre-order customer on the first ordered \ first shipped process.

Wizard

Steve, you do realize you necro'd a 6 week old thread that is no longer relevant, right?  Also, even if mommy was less than articulate in expressing the issue, it is rather annoying to have someone charge your card BEFORE it ever ships.  Sprint's propensity to prebilling preorders has bollocks'd up many a bill with the charge being applied to account balances and other billing snafus.  The entire process is not handled well.  Even so as it pertains the the s3 this is a non-issue. 

Cheers,

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat