Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got Jelly Bean, but...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got Jelly Bean, but...

The baseband number is L710VPBLJ7, and the baseband number I read that it was supposed to be didn't have that B in it.  Is it the right version or did I goof up by trying that application manager>Google services framework> clear data trick to get it earlier?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: I got Jelly Bean, but...

I have the same baseband number on Jelly Bean. You are fine.

Ah, after doing some research I saw an official Sprint document that says the Baseband version was L710VPALJ7. Just a typo. No worries........

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine too. I wonder why the difference

Journeyman

I have a B in mine and I cant take pictures, view them, or listen to music.

Highlighted
Wizard

nnoor90,

I'm very sorry to hear that.  What happens when you try to take pictures, view a picture or listen to music?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat