cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I heard that the Samsung Galaxy III is gona be better than the IPhone. I have the Samsum epic, and I think is the best phone that I ever have. Did anybody knows when is gone to be avalable here in USA?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I heard that the Samsung Galaxy III is gona be better than the IPhone. I have the Samsum epic, and I think is the best phone that I ever have. Did anybody knows when is gone to be avalable here in USA?

The Samsung Galaxy III lucks HOT!!!. anybody know when is gona be in the market here in USA?. Is true that this phone is going to be better that the Iphone? I have to renew my contract very soon, so I want to know if is good to wait for this new phone.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I heard that the Samsung Galaxy III is gona be better than the IPhone. I have the Samsum epic, and I think is the best phone that I ever have. Did anybody knows when is gone to be avalable here in USA?

June

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I heard that the Samsung Galaxy III is gona be better than the IPhone. I have the Samsum epic, and I think is the best phone that I ever have. Did anybody knows when is gone to be avalable here in USA?

Highlighted

Until its listed in Sprint News all dates are guesses and rumors.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Newer phones like Galaxy S3 will be better in terms of having NFC chip, faster processor and overall design.  That's just a given.  I think some people are switching to Android for a fact that Apple keeps holding back, the mediocre upgrades and doesn't seem to meet the response.  Though they've set a lot of standards for the smartphone era which only keeps the competition on its toes.

If and when Sprint offers it which is more than likely (why would they not offer one of the most popular phone aside from the iPhone) it probably won't be available until the summer. 

Just a FYI the quad-core version of the S3 does blow iPhone 4S out of water but I hope so, for quad-core and being newer.  I just like the fact that non-Apple companies are finally coming out with better screen and better pixel density.  One thing I love about Apple displays.  They are amazing.  Seems like the Galaxy S3 is very close in terms of the resolution this time.

Journeyman

The 4s is not comparable to the galaxy s3. It's hardly comparable to the s2. The galaxy s3 will compete with the iphone 5 (6th iphone) and htc one x.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You say you have the galaxy epic... I have the same and the phone is usless due to the battery power and lack of aftermarket products.. how have you overcome the battery or lack of ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

the usa will not be recieving the samsung gs3 quad core verison only the uk the usa will be getting a dual core processor just a fyi

Highlighted
Journeyman

The only reason the US isn't getting quad-core phones is because they don't support LTE yet. Regardless, when it comes to performance the quad-core vs dual core difference is minimal. The dualcore processor actually performs better in some benchmarking tests than the quadcore processor.

Highlighted
Journeyman

But the gpu in the quad core exynos is twice as fast. Much better graphics. The iphone 4s's gpu is faster than the adreno 225 found in the dual core s4. Thats the reason im skipping the galaxy s3. The graphics are the same as the galaxy s2 essentially.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good point kefla. However, I dont know about you but I'd much rather have LTE than a better gpu!

Highlighted
Wizard

pknipper wrote:

Newer phones like Galaxy S3 will be better in terms of having NFC chip, faster processor and overall design.  That's just a given.  I think some people are switching to Android for a fact that Apple keeps holding back, the mediocre upgrades and doesn't seem to meet the response.  Though they've set a lot of standards for the smartphone era which only keeps the competition on its toes.

If and when Sprint offers it which is more than likely (why would they not offer one of the most popular phone aside from the iPhone) it probably won't be available until the summer. 

Just a FYI the quad-core version of the S3 does blow iPhone 4S out of water but I hope so, for quad-core and being newer.  I just like the fact that non-Apple companies are finally coming out with better screen and better pixel density.  One thing I love about Apple displays.  They are amazing.  Seems like the Galaxy S3 is very close in terms of the resolution this time.

Samsung’s next flagship phone, the Galaxy S III, is heading to five carriers in the U.S. — AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and U.S. Cellular. But when it gets here, the most anticipated Android phone of 2012 won’t include a quad-core processor like the model being sold in European markets.Samsung’s next flagship phone, the Galaxy S III, is heading to five carriers in the U.S. — AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and U.S. Cellular. But when it gets here, the most anticipated Android phone of 2012 won’t include a quad-core processor like the model being sold in European markets.

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/06/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-without-quad-core-cpu-slated-for-5-u-s-c...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat