cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to retrieve old text messages

Highlighted
Journeyman

I need to retrieve old text messages

I have been trying to retrieve old text messages, and when I called Sprint  they said that I had to go online to do so, and they could go back for up to 2 years. Then when I signed into Sprint it says that I can send in a request and it can only go up to 90 days, what do I do about getting the text info for the ones that I need from back in September 2013. I have the texts saved in my phone and I had erased one of them on accident when I meant to hit "view message details",, I need to have the info for a legal matter, I dont know what to do!! Should I just send the request in with the dates and the number I sent and received the texts to and see if they send it back to me? Please help!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: I need to retrieve old text messages

Nellie2014,

Here is the procedure for requesting those message details. Please follow this link to get those steps http://bit.ly/1p183uB. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you
Bran
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I need to retrieve some old messages for a case.how do I go about doing so..

Highlighted
GrandMaster

start a thread in the area im linking you to. the agents will give you info on what must be filled out in order to do this. more than likely if you have a lawyer they can request this info directly from the carrier.

Customer Service

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat