cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon Question

Journeyman

Icon Question

i have a little eye icon that appeared on the top of my phone, it wasn't there before...anyone know what this means?  also my camera is not working at all,it's a blank screen and none of the buttons will work..have to press home button to get out of it. maybe it's related to the eye icon??

Message was edited by: jkel71

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Icon Question

That's funny. The "eye" is an icon that tells your that your S3 has detected your eyes and the "smart stay" is active and the phone will not go to sleep as long as your looking at it.

Journeyman

i thought that feature was on the S4 not the S3. but if for some reason that's true then how do i get rid of it? and why isn't my camera working? thanks for the reply.

Journeyman

The feature is under setting and 'smart stay' which keeps your phone from going to sleep while your looking at it. I doubt it has anything to do with your camera.

Wizard

jkel71

Sorry for the delay with replying to your post. We're here to help. Since posting, have you attempted to disable the Smart Stay feature on your GS3? Also with concerns about your camera not working properly, please visit a local service and repair center for assistance with this. Visit http://sprint.com/storelocator to find a store closest to you.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Wizard

Frankula

Thanks for your input on the Community! Your valuable information is very helpful for other members.

Ruth E
Social Care Team

Journeyman

hmmm, I noticed the eye recently also, but everything works on my phone...except bad to no reception for calls...lol

I must have turned on the 'smart stay' when I was trying to find a way to improve my connection.

Thank you

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat