cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is 4.4 patched yet or am I camping out at a sprint store until my phone is fixed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is 4.4 patched yet or am I camping out at a sprint store until my phone is fixed?

Since the update, my phone actually loses battery while it's plugged in and hardly stays in the 4G I pay for. No, you can't have my cross roads. It's not the towers, it's kitkat. I know you understand that it can be frustrating and all the other garbage you paste as replies to every post. Are you giving me a patch, or are we "occupying" Sprint stores until our phones fixed or updated 100% free? Should I call lawyers for a class action against Sprint? I won't stop until this situation is resolved and I'm compensated. Feel free to email me with your offer for a new phone, Sprint.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: Is 4.4 patched yet or am I camping out at a sprint store until my phone is fixed?

Hello Snacklord,

Sprint doesn't charge for 4g. We do charge to use data for a smartphone. This keeps data services unlimited. The patch would come from Samsung.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Is 4.4 patched yet or am I camping out at a sprint store until my phone is fixed?

There you go... Expect no help. Sprint gets you in with promises never fulfilled. You'll get one response and never hear back. When you are locked in to their contract, expect even less help. Also, don't go to a store like they'll tell you... They are trained to make money for Sprint and help the defenseless consumer as little as possible. Shameful.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, that was one disappointing answer from SprintCare. I realize that people get angry with Sprint, but you did not address the original poster's question, and frankly, that response was unprofessional.

Highlighted
Master

Sherri_Schaefer We don't want you to feel this way. How may I assist you today? Mitzie Sprint Social Care Team.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Snacklord,

"so they can keep their data services unlimited"

Just like it says here:

http://www.sprint.com/landings/competition/index.html?INTNAV=TSC:ContractExp:Off:DareToCompare:10161...

Except:

Sprint Starts Throttling Biggest Users of 'Unlimited Data' Plans | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Oops!

So weird that Sprint is lying on their website.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat