cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone getting this update preorder(samsunggalaxy3)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is anyone getting this update preorder(samsunggalaxy3)

Status:     The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support.

Is this something to worry about?????

36 REPLIES 36
Highlighted
Journeyman

AnaMayShun, yes. sign into your account, then click see details under "recent payments", then on the right hand side click "see my order history." that should bring up the order number, i guess the one on sprint's side, because i asked the chat customer service which order number i should go by, and he said the one with the D.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i went there and i have a order number starting with d and it just say order in progress

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, that order status shows as being shipped.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Copy and paste that order # into the www.sprint.com/myorder page.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ok

Highlighted
Journeyman

so it says shipped and activation is completed so i should go by the d order id right. damn i been using the wrong id lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dont feel bad i been using the wrong order #  too...im glad to see it say SHIPPED

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah but they give you the oy and tell you to use that and the whole time its the wrong order number lol.

Highlighted
Journeyman

except its not the wrong number. several people told have been told be CSR's that the "DM" number is only internal and it means nothing. Also they did massive amounts of maintenance on the site lst night and things are still buggy. I'm not worried. Everyone who pre-ordered should still get their phone on time unless you ordered very late

GalaxyGirlS3 wrote:

yeah but they give you the oy and tell you to use that and the whole time its the wrong order number lol.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah i pre order mines on the 14th but everyone went after the 32gb so im not tripping i went for the 16gb so im good

Highlighted
Journeyman

32GB/Blue, ordered on the 6/6/12. Using the ‘D’ order number:
“The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete”

(Whew! The emailed ‘OY’ order number showed backordered. One Hero about to retire. Finally.)

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah that confused me alot one says its on backorder and you have to select another device the one says shipped but no tracking number hopefully one will pop up tomorrow morning

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat