Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues/Help/Suggestions for SG3. (:

Highlighted
Journeyman

Issues/Help/Suggestions for SG3. (:

-- I saw some girl leave a review saying she could simply say, "shoot" or "cheese" and her GS3 would take a snapshot. I can't find this setting anywhere and I find it difficult to take self-portraits with no external camera button so this ^^ would be really helpful. Does anyone know how to change this?

-- With the Handcent App installed, I'm no longer able to use the message > call function (by putting the phone to your ear and having it automatically call that person). If anyone knows how to fix that, that would be so awesome. Haha.

-- What are some apps you guys consider "bloatware"? I'm really just a texter, tweeter, facebooker, tumblr kind of girl. lol. So outside of those things...I'm not using too many pre-installed apps.

EDIT: -- I forgot to add that my pictures won't send. Ever. What's the deal?

-- OTHERS: Feel free to add any questions or issues...we're all in the same boat.

Thanks. (:

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Issues/Help/Suggestions for SG3. (:

For the snapshots:

Go to Settings
Go to Language & Input
Slide Voice cmd for apps to "ON" (Edit: Also if you touch the text "Voice Cmd For Apps" with the description, it will show you which apps uses the voice command.)

Open S Voice
In S Voice say "Open Camera "  Then say "Snap" or "Shoot". "Cheese" doesn't work on mine but the other two do.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat