cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with galaxy s III

Journeyman

Issues with galaxy s III

Has anyone else had problem such as, phone shutting off, having to swipe over and over to bring up unlock input,  having to reset the phone all the time, got to push home button three or more times before it works, won't charge with factory charger, over heats, roams all the time, takes random screen shots on its on? Sprint customer service has always been good to me but the quality of their phones has been very very poor.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Issues with galaxy s III

Dragonwebb:

Thank you for reaching out to us.  It will be my pleasure to look into this perplexing issue for you.  Checking our knowledge base there are no known issues that meet what you are describing.  That’s a good thing.  How long has this been going on?  Has the device suffered from any water damage –or- been in a high humidity environment?  Has the device been rooted?  Did you install any applications immediately before this started to take place?   Is the software fully up to date? 

Aftermarket chargers and/or batteries are not the best because they can cause overheating and charging port damage.  They can also cause battery swelling which can lead to further internal damage to the device. 

Please let me know.  While I await your reply I will also do some further research to see what I can find out.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Agree.

Phone sucks

Wizard

ctauf:

While the results may be the same the cause may actually be different.  I’d love to assist you with your Samsung Galaxy S3 issue.  Please let me know exactly what is going  on with your device.  Also, please provide your zip code, two cross streets and the software version of your device.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat