cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Cincinnati

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: LTE Cincinnati

So last night I go back into the SprintZone and see the message is still there; this morning, it's not.  Again, it was a generic, blanket statement saying 46 LTE is coming this summer.  It was not specific to Cincinnati, but with the message in SprintZone and at least two emails to the same effect, it should infer it's coming this summer.  Also, and I just realized I'm in the wrong thread as I don't have a Samsung phone, but when I got my HTC One and learned WiMax no longer worked on it, the representative told me that LTE was likely coming because I had the $25 credit on my account that she normally she's when the LTE is about to roll out.

GrandMaster

the $25 credit really means nothing. no one has randomly received a credit right before LTE started deployment in any given area. at what point have you ever known or witnessed a company just up and give a credit for something that they

1-havent even started yet

and

2-well...just given a credit period without any complaints of any type sent their way from the customer? lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It looks like they're starting to work on LTE in the Cincinnati area. I was at Burger King in North College Hill (near Galbraith and Goodman) this afternoon and got 4G on my Galaxy S III.

Journeyman

Has anyone else noticed LTE in Cincinnati?  I have got it today near Rookwood Crossing in Norwood/Oakley...

Wizard

Oldiesmann,

Thanks for the post. I show one of the towers in that area has been upgraded. It should not be long before other towers get the upgrade as well.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

rl7702,

Thanks for the post. I show the tower near Duck creek rd got upgraded.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I got LTE today on 71. Thought you would want to know.

Wizard

kellerkp75,

Thanks for the post. I figure you were driving when you noticed. This is the begining. It should not be long till we start spreading out the upgrades.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My buddy lives in Fairfield, OH and he is receiving a 4g signal as of today. Other blogs I have read state that Colrain ave. Near Northgate Mall and NCH also are receiving a 4g signal.

Wizard

bbowling16,

Thanks for the post. I show there is a tower near Inter Ocean drive That has been updated. Does your friend live near there?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have noticed LTE signal as towers have come up and down at Union Center in West Chester and In Fairfield on Route 4 at Seward at times in the past week.  They must be doing deployment because the bandwidth was throttled I did some speed tests and nothing like what I get in Michigan.

Wizard

JWTeague,

Thanks for the update. If we are still building out the Vision upgrade service may be inconsistent until they fire up more towers. They need to fine tune these towers.So this could be why they are feeling a bit slow. But the good news is we are In OH. Its a start,

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat