cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

LTE Service

So I am strongly disappointed in sprints service in one of the most tourist filled states in the US. LTE has been out for quite some time and all the competition have lte up and running in most areas. In Orlando I still have not picked up LTE on my galaxy s3 and then driving to Daytona I have picked it up but once for about 5 minutes. I am very disappointed in this area and if workers were on it we should see results. So sprint why is this improvement taking so long? I don't even have food 3G coverage in some areas.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: LTE Service

Fill 3G coverage*

GrandMaster

either download the sensorly app and pull up your areas or pull up sensorly on your computer and it will show you which areas have LTE located in them that others running that sensorly app have located...all sightings are picked up by the app and logged...so the sightings can either be a fully lit up tower with LTE or it could have been picked up while that tower was in testing phases...either way you will see which areas have it and be able to go check for yourself

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I had the same 4G LTE issues in Houston TX for quite some time.

Lately I am seeing 4G LTE on my SIII on a reqular basis.

Be patient, 4G LTE will come your way, but by then some new technology will be launched.

I also suggest you perform system update to PRL & Profile weekly if not daily.

Journeyman

You got LTE while you were in the Daytona ?

Journeyman

I came here to see why my battery is draining after the update and got interested in the LTE threads since I don't have it yet.  When I got the phone in early November I was told it was coming soon and also that it would be mostly done by the end of November.  Neither of those is correct.  After reading these threads I checked the sensorly map and I see that there is NO 4G LTE ANYWHERE in the state of Ohio.   I also looked up the 3G for kicks and see it doesn't cover my rural area either... no wonder picture texts take forever and I can't upload even one picture to Facebook.  Now I know why my brother said he was changing to Verizon because he was tired of waiting (after having a smartphone with Sprint for 2 years) just as I was deciding to get my first smart phone with Sprint.  It doesn't pay to listen to the salesperson... apparently with Sprint time "soon" is the same as "when hell freezes over"

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat