Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT HAPPY GALAXY S3 DELAYED

Highlighted
Journeyman

NOT HAPPY GALAXY S3 DELAYED

ok so i didnt preorder the galaxy s3, so i went to a sprint store this morning to get a s3 and they said its been delayed and will get it sometime the end of next week. then i call sprint customer care and one rep tells me that the stores will get them in the next 2 days then another rep says they have no idea when the stores will have them so who do i believe???? pretty said Tmobile already has theirs in stock the 16 and the 32 so what is sprints deal why dont they have theirs in stock and why doesnt anyone know when they are gonna have it in stock. I also called samsung and they said they shipped out sprints phones so the delay is on sprint is wat samsung told me..... all i want is to not get the run around and to get an accurate 2-3 day range of when the phones will be in the sprint stores is that to much to ask for?!?!?!?!?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Not to be a jerk but if you wanted one on launch day you should have pre-ordered. This thread would only be valid if you were one of the many like myself who are mad at having to wait on our 32GB pre-orders. If there is anything to learn about "hot" phones it's don't expect to walk into a store on launch day and walk out with it.

Highlighted
Master

I don't have specific information other than that the retail launch was delayed due to inventory constraints. My best uneducated guess is that the preorder amounts were much higher than anticipated and so Sprint is sending out the inventory originally meant for retail stores to preorders instead first so those to ordered it first have a chance to get the devices first as well.

This is not official by any means, just my guess based on the situation with publically available information.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat