cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update - keyboard lags

Highlighted
Journeyman

New update - keyboard lags

I had updates both this morning and yesterday, and since the update yesterday, when I click a text box to type something, the keyboard doesn't come up right away like it did before. The lag is sometimes one or two full seconds. And it's not like it just isn't coming up, the area where the keyboard would be is just white. Anyone else having this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: New update - keyboard lags

I think this is happening to everyone. I downloaded some keyboard apps from the market and replaced the stock keyboard. There are done good free apps and they have more features than the stock keyboard

Journeyman

same. here. it sucks. please fix

Journeyman

same here, after the update my keyboard was lagging, it's more than 2 seconds, very frustrating. i'm using the skype that comes with the phone, I changed to the samsung keyboard and same lag too.

Journeyman

how can i roll back to my original rom. i hate this update, it totaly screwed my phone up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat