Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tracking number Galaxy SIII

Highlighted
Journeyman

No tracking number Galaxy SIII

Just checked status on order nothing yet. still says back order. 16gb white  ordered on 6/17

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: No tracking number Galaxy SIII

Backordered still for me... 16Gb Blue Ordered 6/9/12

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered 16 white at about 10am 6/5 and still no tracking. At least there is a blue that hasent shipped yet. I thought maybe there aS going to be a problem whith white.

It kind of makes me mad to see people with tracking numbers that ordered the phone way after me. I was probably one of the first 10000, so I figure mine should have shipped already.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine is a 16 gb white as well... I ordered it at 12:10 midnight 06/05... Still no tracking number.... So they are not doing it by the order of which it was placed... I'm just confused and not even bothering with calling Sprint so I don't get annoyed with them

Highlighted
Journeyman

i know its annoying i ordered the 16gb white on 6/6 at midnight and i haven't heard anything

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just spoke with Sprint . He stated my 16gb sg3 will be shipped on launch day. should arrive on the 23, or 24 of June .  So much for getting a glimpse befor every body else.  WTF

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got a UPS  tracking number from sprint.  sweet!!  guess the chat rep dont realy know anything about orders

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got a tracking number for my 16Gb  Blue ordered 6/9/12

doesnt show any info when i try to track it but i have the nember none the less.

Probably means label is printed or box is in ups warehouse.

Im guessing it will fly overnight and perhaps arrive tomorrow.

\m/ Sweet.

Journeyman

my tracking number is not working either. hopefully it processes soon or something.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I actually ordered the phone on the 4th  at around 10:45 before the "official" preorder start date.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The time dosen't matter, apparently. I ordered my white 16gb on the seventeenth, and I got my tracking number a long time ago, like, a couple hours. They ship them out randomly, I'm guessing. I ordered my phone OVER the phone, ironic, yes.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my shipping confirmation. 16th white....finally.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat